Terex HLF 75 Conveyor
The Evoquip HL75 High Level Feeder Conveyor allows the operator to directly discharge from wheel loaders to eliminate the double handling of material on site. The fully mobile units can be used for a ‘metered or controlled’ feed of material into any other machine. The HLF75 features a 75′ long conveyor.
- Combines the highly versatile Feeder system and Stockpiling conveyor.
- Proven Evoquip feeder system means loading directly from wheel loader
- Self-powered diesel hydraulic tracked feeder conveyor can be used alone or in conjunction with other Evoquip mobile crushing and screening equipment
- Containerised shipping means low-cost transport
- Conveyor length: 22.5m (73’ 10’’)
- Belt width: 1200mm (48″)
- Belt spec: 3 ply, 4 + 2 plain belt
- Conveyor drive: variable speed, 110m/min
- Optimum working angle: 18⁰
- Optimum discharge height: 8.0m (26’ 3”) @ 18°
- Max working angle: 24⁰
- Max discharge height: 9.8m @ 24°
- Capacity: up to 600tph