Phoenix 3300 Trommel
The Phoenix 3300 is the largest trommel screen available within the range, robustly designed it offers optional features such as a heavy duty tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid. It performs equally well in heavy C&D applications as it does in high volume compost production. The 180° swivel fines conveyor, with a 5.8m (19’) discharge, result in the generation of massive stockpiles. This swivel feature can be controlled via a radio remote whilst the trommel screen is in operation, minimising downtime.
A powerful four wheel drive system with high performance friction grip wheels is used to turn the trommel drum giving operators the ability to run bi-directionally. Woven mesh or heavy duty punch plate panels can be fitted to the trommel drum ensuring all application requirements are met.
Caterpillar Tier 3 or Tier 4 engines combined with powerful hydraulics and auto feeder speed control guarantee the machine is always working at its optimum level. A fifth wheel connection, triple axle bogie and a rapid set up time make the Phoenix 3300 highly mobile.
Applications – Wood chippings, Top soil, Compost, Green waste, C&D waste
- The 180° swivel fines conveyor, with a discharge height of 5.89m (19’3”) results in the creation of impressive stockpiles.
- This swivel feature can be controlled via a remote while the machine is in operation, minimising downtime.
- The powerful four wheel drive system with high performance friction grip wheels is used to turn the trommel drum giving operators the ability to run bi-directionally.
- Powerful hydraulics provide excellent service access.
- Highly efficient in C&D applications and high volume compost applications.
1500mm (59”) 3 ply plain belt
Variable speed with load sensing & automatic feeder shutdown
Friction four wheel drum drive system
Variable operating angle 4.5° – 6°
Service access doors for maintenance
Fines Discharge Conveyor
1200mm 3 ply plain belt
Discharge height: 5.89m @ 28°
1200mm (47”) 3 ply chevron belt
Discharge height: 4.16m (13’ 7”) @ 28°
Fifth wheel connection
Tier 3: CAT C7.1 151kW (202hp)
Tier 4F: CAT C4.4 129kW (173hp)
Fuel tank capacity: 610 L
1500mm 3 ply plain belt
Fully skirted & sealed
Variable speed control
Remote control tipping grid 100mm (4”)
Remote control tipping grid 150mm (6”)
2 Deck vibrating grid c/w tri-axle bogie
Tipping grid discharge chute
Heavy duty woven mesh