CBI 754 Disc Chipper
CBI’s Magnum Force Disc Chipper 754 is capable of producing high-quality wood chips from 3/8″– 1″ for the pulp and paper industry at up to 200 tons per hour.
The track-mounted unit comes with a heavy-duty track frame and a retractable fifth wheel stinger. This allows operators to quickly connect the CBI Flail to the Disc Chipper and quickly move them down the logging road, saving set-up time and skidder distance.
The 75″ diameter 4-knife chipper disc is provided by Fulghum Industries, Inc., and delivers the most uniform chip thickness and chip length.
- Trash separator discharges on opposite side of chip discharge allowing trailer and chip system to be parallel
- 75″ diameter 4-knife chipper disc with babbited or Key Knife system
- Large 26″ feed opening designed to accept larger diameter trees
- Complete chipper hood opens hydraulically for ease of service
- All bolt-in wear liners
- CAT C-27; 1050 hp engine
- Retractable tow stinger
- Remote observation cameras
- Length: 3 4′ 8″
- Width: 11′
- Height: 13′ 1″
- Weight Approx. 94,500 lb.
- 75″ 4-knife babbitted or Key Knife
- Adjustable and easily replaceable anvils, upper and lower
Top Feed Roll
- Width 48″
- Diameter 3 0″
- Motor Built-in high-torque Poclain
Bottom Feed Roll
- Width 48″
- Diameter 13″
- Motor High-torque Brevini planetary with Char-Lynn hydraulic motor
- Up to 200 tons/hour
- Engine CAT C27; 1050 hp