MSC offers market-leading Lloyd Rotastar screening buckets by Lloyd Engineering
Mobile Screening and Crushing NZ (MSC) are a nationwide provider of material processing equipment and services with more than 25 years in business.
As part of their product portfolio, MSC offers market-leading Lloyd Rotastar screening buckets by Lloyd Engineering. Unrivalled performance, durability, and consistency of Lloyd buckets are the reasons why MSC say they continue to be the New Zealand’s number-one screening bucket distributor.
“The equipment is impressive in a large range of material, including wet products. Clients often come to us with difficult applications, materials, or sites, and we offer expert advice on the best machinery for their individual requirements,” says Andy Meikle, MSC director.
“These buckets fill the gap in the demand for smaller screening unit to process soils, compost, and aggregates that are well priced yet still able to fulfil contractors’ requirements for a quality product and throughput rates.”
There are seven differently-sized Lloyd Rotastar buckets available, from the smallest RS 2–4 model (two- to four-tonne excavator) right up to the RS 20–30 model (20- to 30-tonne excavator).
Andy says there are several advantages as to why customers should consider a Lloyd Rotastar screening bucket.
- Carrier weight: three- to 30-tonne excavators
- Output: 10–90 tonnes per hour
- Rugged construction for long life and reliability
- Variable speed control is fitted as standard up to the RS10–20
- Unique rotary material flow, with no pinching or crushing
- Low power requirement and no contamination from crushed material
- Flexible self-cleaning star elements with no chopping; exceptional for screening fragile materials like turf roots and compost
- Massive screening area with replaceable inner panels for machine longevity and shaft end discs for low running costs
- High output and excellent cost effectiveness
- Quiet running
- Light weight, flexible, self-cleaning polyurethane stars
- Uncompromised quality
- Original, unrivalled performance, with unparalleled productivity
- Easy maintenance
- Screens an enormous range of materials
- “The buckets process a variety of material suited the client’s applications, all with high efficiency,” says Dan Meikle, MSC operations manager.
The range includes:
- peat aggregates
- mixed waste
- trench padding
- fine screening
Transport, time, cost savings
The Lloyd Rotastar screening bucket can be attached directly to excavators and the material screened on-site and put to immediate re-use. This can save time and money by avoiding landfill and transportation costs.
TBT Earthworks Ltd is a steadily growing family-run and orientated business specialising in but not limited to earthmoving, landscaping, concrete placing as well as demolition and a range of other services in the Christchurch region
“We’re delighted with our new screening bucket. Even with wet soil, she goes very well. It’s a great cost-efficient solution for on-site soil screening.
“One machine does it all; no need for the conventional method of one machine and a separate screener, with half the site movement and far more cost-effective result,” says Trent O’Neill, director TBT Earthworks Ltd.