Send us a message Or call 0800 MSC LTD
Utilising Conveying Solutions for effective material handling equals substantial costs per ton savings
You do the math; comparing efficient conveyor systems to using loaders and haul trucks and the result is clear: there are major cost savings to be made per day, week, month and year when conveyors are utilised – rather than loaders and haul trucks – to move and stockpile material.
Terex conveyors bring many benefits to operators across a wide range of applications. The units can be fed by either large primary crushers, a secondary crusher, mobile screens and also wheeled loaders.
MSC’s material handling range of equipment offers a wide range of tracked stackers and feeder conveyors to suit your specific material handling requirements.
- Ability to cost effectively transfer material directly from crushers and screeners into large volume stockpiles
- Improved product quality; eliminating with multiple handling of material and prevent the compaction and contamination which typically occurs when using loaders and trucks.
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs; Conveyors have minimal maintenance, running costs and are self-operating. In contrast, loaders cost much more to run and maintain, and require a full-time operator to clear processed products from under the screen/crusher belts
- Greater stockpiling capacity; the ability to create much larger and more efficient conical stockpiles than what can be achieved with a loader
- Maximum materials processed; stacking conveyors operate at 100% efficiency during every hour of operation. In addition, with operators freed up to keep crushers, screens and/or shredders continually fed, materials processing capacity is maximised
- Conveyors increase the amount of material that can be stockpiled without loader or machine movements
- Tracked units allow excellent on-site manoeuvrability
- Health & Safety; the use of conveyors minimises traffic on sites therefore reducing site accidents involving manoeuvring or operating vehicles
- Stacking conveyors offer onsite environmental impact benefits: reduced noise, dust and emissions levels and removing the need for continuous movement across site by wheeled loaders
Managing Optimal Flow with Addition of Belt Scales
- Enable you to monitor your production without slowing it down
- Ensure precise feeding of process materials and maintain product quality
Evoquip offers a comprehensive portfolio of products to address the needs of the compact crushing, screening, conveying and stacking markets in key industries: building, construction, quarries, farming, agriculture, landscaping, gardening, asphalt and concrete crushing.
An Evoquip mobile conveyor is designed to work in conjunction with the entire range of Evoquip crushing and screening equipment. Using conveyors means increased stockpile capacity and reduces on-site material handling. For convenience and to keep shipping costs low, Evoquip conveyors can be transported in a 40ft container.