Meet The Team
Andy & Lizette Meikle
Andy formed the company in 1995. From an early stage, operations focused on high quality product and the ability to provide customers with crucial hands-on experience forged during the 25+ years the MSC team has been involved in the industry. This strategy has remained unchanged through the years.
In addition to managing the company, Andy is responsible for importing and sales of new machinery. He works closely with clients and our suppliers overseas.
- Andy and his wife Lizette enjoy adventure cycling and mountain bike trails throughout NZ.
- Andy completed the 2020 Tour Aotearoa brevit, cycling the length of New Zealand in 17 days.
- They both love spending time with their children and grandchildren.
Dan Meikle, General Manager, has been with MSC for over 17 years and runs day to day operations as well as being involved in Sales and Technical Support.
Dan Meikle is proud to be part of the dynamic and growing MSC team, working in partnership with Terex Brands to offer the best solutions for our customers, and to growing the MSC brand in NZ.
Clients come to Dan with difficult applications, materials or sites, and he offers expert advice on the best machinery for their individual requirements.
- Dan is a family man, husband to wife Chantelle.
- Enjoys racing, for e.g. attending the NZ drift nationals etc.
- Takes pride in his motorcar – Honda R-Series.
Finance & Administration Officer
Rochelle has been with the company since 2005 and loves working with the family business. Based in the MSC Office in Auckland, she runs the company administration, finances and marketing.
- With a background in IT service and support, she has great attention to detail and enjoys problem solving.
- Loves supporting a high performing, dynamic team and liaising with a large customer base and OEM’s.
- Brings an in-depth knowledge in accounting and CRM systems.
- Rochelle also enjoys renovating, travelling and snowboarding with her husband and 3 children.
Leroy is MSC’s Parts manager, he plays a key role in stock control for our NZ Dealership of Leading brands.
Leroy is committed to providing continued customer support long after plant has been delivered, installed and commissioned.
Leroy is responsible for stock and supply of a wide range of spares for screens, trommels and conveying equipment. MSC’s staff ensures we don’t compromise on the quality of spare parts supplied.
- Leroy provides a high level of service and parts knowledge.
- Leroy provides an extensive range of product parts from prominent industry brands.
- Leroy offers a rapid response spare parts supply service.
- Leroy provides aftersales support to NZ- WIDE customers.
- Leroy offers parts that support your investment for the long-term future of your machine.
Sources parts – for your Terex Ecotec, Terex EvoQuip, Lloyd Engineering, and other brands not distributed by MSC.
Hire Fleet Manager
Jerico Gallares joined the MSC team in 2022.
South island sales Manager
Stew is MSC’s South Island Sales Manager. Stew has a background in Engineering but also brings with him extensive sales and hands-on experience in the Screening and Crushing industry.
In addition to promoting MSC’s extensive range of Screening, Crushing, Conveying, and Recycling equipment, Stew works closely with and supports our South Island customers.
In his spare time Stew enjoys:
- His small classic car collection, going to shows and events.
- Camping with friends and family, fishing and overseas travel
Paul is MSC’s Technical Specialist and plays a big part in keeping both MSC’s Hire Fleet and Customer equipment up and running at maximum performance.
- He services, maintains and commissions machinery
- He supports customers nationwide
- His role helps promote MSC’s solutions for difficult to process materials
- He possesses a hands-on approach and is dedicated, which is a great fit for MSC
- Paul takes pride in his work and values being part of a growing team for a market leader
- Paul appreciates the great work life balance working for MSC
- Outside of work Paul enjoys fishing, hunting and spending time with his family
Johanna is Accounts Officer, with a strong financial control and systems background. Johanna plays a key role in managing the MSC accounts systems including accounts payable and receivable. She also assists with inventory and fleet management and supports the MSC service and hire team.
- Johanna Processes great communication skills.
- Enjoys long distance running.
- Johanna is a mother of four, she loves spending spare time with her children.